If you have an ultraviolet light with an intensity of 16,000 micro watts per centimeter squared, at 365 nm, how long will it take to kill mold and mildew in the bathroom or shower? Could you hold it on the area for 30 seconds, and the mold and mildew would be dead? I didn’t realize that UV rays could kill germs and other bacteria till recently. I would like to know more about it.


Read More:
Mold Growth in the Hvac System Can be Eradicated by Uv Light
Does UV light actually kill mold in A/C and prevent it? Is it better just to clean it out?
Has anyone used a UV light for killing dust mites, viruses, and bacteria to help alleviate allergies?